If there’s enough desire.. it will happen.
I had an epiphany. I’ve been really reserved practicing boxing on my own with no gym & no coach. The comments & posts online about bad habits and injury stemming from practicing alone is very loud. A video made me realize the worst habit was being reserved and doing nothing about it.
This episode I go through the mental breakthrough. Doing something is always better than nothing.
Links from the episode
- Boxing self training dilemma. [0:30]
- Internet era of learning. [1:50]
- Limiting own practice. [2:55]
- The breakthrough. [3:31]
- Couch potato to boxing. [4:07]
- Self awareness. [5:40]
- Weightloss reflection. [6:55]
- Opening a new door. [9:00]
- The power of the internet (information). [12:15]
- New workout routine.[13:15]
- Brazilian jiu jitsu. [14:40]
- Boxing online. [16:37]