Documenting is a underappreciated process.
In the past there were often times I didn’t record something down because I thought it wasn’t worth sharing or remembering. Documenting a personal journey is a underappreciated process. I missed the window of documenting during my weight loss phase. It only clicked in my head to jot my thoughts down after I completed my weight loss. Now still early in the exercise phase I’ve committed into documenting the process. I’ve learned so much by all the small details.
This episode I go through documenting the process, communication issues, an in-house competition, and the overall update for the week.
Links from the episode
- Documenting the journey. [0:23]
- Taking pictures. [5:05]
- Needing something/someone to tell you you’re improving. [7:40]
- Bad at communicating. [9:35]
- Grinding towards goals. [11:37]
- Life after weightloss journey. [12:20]
- Update this week. [13:25]
- The promise. [15:30]
- In-house competition. [17:33]