When & how did you make the “switch” in your head to go from a crash diet mentality to actually realizing it’s a lifestyle?
Holiday season is here. Thought it’d be fun to do an episode of the FAQs I get over the years. How many sit ups do I do? What kind of diet did I try? Had some deeper questions towards the 2nd half of the episode as well. Merry Christmas & Happy holidays!
This episode I go through a bunch of Q&As. Questions and timestamps can be found below in the show notes.
Links from the episode
- How many sit ups do you do? [2:56]
- How’d you lose so much weight? Jogging? Treadmill? [6:45]
- What did you eat for your diet? [10:00]
- Do you take any supplements? [14:00]
- How do I lose fat in a certain area? [17:33]
- How do you stay disciplined sticking to a routine with no shortcuts? [20:30]
- Were you disappointed that now you achieved your goal you still weren’t happy with your body? [29:10]
- At what point did vanity goals kick in for you? [30:43]
- When & how did you make the “switch” in your head to go from a crash diet mentality to actually realizing it’s a lifestyle? [34:50]
- How did you deal with plateaus? [40:05]
- Go to food that are filling and low in calories? [46:12]