After 6 months fitness habit is formed, but progression has stalled.
It took me a full 6 months without dropping a single day to get my mind & body into the habit of working out. I went from 30sec workouts to 45-60min every single day. Habit is created, but I feel progression has stalled. My 1st solution to break the ceiling, starting a basic bodyweight routine.
This episode I go through the process of cracking the glass wall of progression. This is my first true experience that health & fitness is a ever changing game. There is no one size fits all.
Links from the episode
- Getting into the habit of working out. [0:24]
- Startbodyweight.com routine. [1:23]
- Successful habit building. [4:10]
- Routine guidelines [7:51]
- Bodyweight training vs bodybuilding. [9:45]
- Lack of mobility during obese times. [10:30]
- Starting the new routine. [11:50]
- Equipment. [13:02]
- Results after 2 sessions. [13:48]
- Exercise breakdown. [16:35]