I’m on a 90% whole food plant based diet.
I went from normal diet that consists of weekly fast food to giving up the majority of meat. I love food is an understatement. I don’t just love eating. I love shopping for raw ingredients, cooking dishes from scratch, restaurant hopping for new tastes. Street food to fine dining. A whole food plant based diet may seem inhumane, but the truth is I’ve never enjoyed & appreciated food more than I do now.
This episode I go through the journey of going from a normal everyday diet to vegan, and ultimately a whole food plant based diet.
Links from the episode
- Buddhist vegetarian upbringing. [0:40]
- Vegan influence. [1:10]
- Natural vs processed food. [2:23]
- Vegetarian vs vegan. [3:28]
- The China study. [4:30]
- Whole food plant based diet. [4:58]
- Whole food plant based vegan. [6:35]
- Vitamin B12. [9:00]
- B12 pill vs natural. [10:50]
- Breakfast menu.[12:00]
- Choice of meat. [12:38]
- Dinner menu. [13:38]
- Cravings. [14:00]
- Amount of oil & salt. [15:26]
- Going to the extreme. [16:20]
- Creating habits.[17:40]
- Making food taste better. [20:50]