46kg. That’s 101lbs. That’s how much I lost in less than 2 years.
In 23 months I lost over 100 pounds. In this first episode I go through a quick recap on the events and processes that lead up to the goal. I go through motivation, calorie counting, macro tracking, weighting food, a vegan diet, a whole food plant based diet.
I cover the timeline of losing 46kg (101lbs). The weight loss methods I used throughout the journey. Switching to vegan, then to a whole food plant based diet. And the next goal looking forward 10-20 years.
Links from the episode
- Weight loss timeline. [0:21]
- Reasons to start the journey. [0:53]
- Hitting the goal weight. [3:43]
- Calorie counting. [4:22]
- Counting macros. [6:55]
- Weighing food. [7:54]
- How MMA/UFC opened the road to vegan. [9:05]
- The China Study. Whole food plant based diet. [10:45]
- Starting the exercise phase. [11:35]
- Why I’m documenting this part of the journey.[13:57]
- Current exercise update. [14:35]